ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 03:00:59 +0000
Amy I am sorry I did not pray for your situation.  Father in Heaven thank you for your love for Amy give her your assurance that everything is ok and she need not to worry.  Thank you Jesus in your precious name we pray Amen

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries