ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:47:58 -0600
My wife's sister, also named Sandy had been having headaches around her
temple when she's been active, they are testing her for an anurism. The
test ought be back sometime this week.

One of the  mom's of the daycare kids called this morning from the hospital
as she has a blood clot on her lung they are trying to dissolve. She is
pregnant on top of it if that makes any difference in that process I don't
know.

Brad