ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:56:54 -0500
Vergie,
I'm just wondering, do you get a good amount of healthy exercise
every day?  That could help as well.  By that I mean,  calisthenics
and, a brisk walk  or another form of aerobic work out?  Do you have
a fairly consistent  daily routine?  I suppose that your doctor has
covered all that, but I don't know you so I hope that you don't mind my asking.
Kathy