ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 20:17:33 -0600
Hi:  Maybe I should introduce myself.  My name is Marlene, live in Denver
Colorado.  I am 50 years old.  My daughter and son-in-law live with me.  I
am a grandma.  My little one just turned three on September 2nd.  My
daughter is expecting another one and it is supposed to be born on my
birthday.  Now how cool is that?  Does anyone besides Vicki belong to the
inter-church?  She is a very lovely person and I'm glad she's my friend.
Love is for everyone, pass it around