ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 17:52:48 -0500
Hi Rhonda!

You won't have any adjustment problems when THE LORD takes the veil
off your eyes.

Rhonda, that was Mari. Now, I want to discuss my feelings about
blindness and stuff like that.

I've never seen a thing in my life, so how can I miss something I've
never had before? I know the Bible says the eyes of the blind shall
be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be opened, and the lame
shall be made to walk, etc., etc. I believe that. I can honestly say
I don't miss seeing cuz I ain't nivver seed before. I guess I'm the
odd one out in this discussion. Until it happens to me, and I
certainly do believe that it will, I am more or less content to live
with my disabilities. Oh sure, it's not an inconvenience, like the
NFB wants to say that it is. I have other disabilities, and so does
Mari, that prevent us from living normal lives. But Jesus is gonna
heal all those disabilities real real soon, and I believe that. Mari
says she's never lived a normal life. She feels like a fish out of water.

Hey, what is normal, anyway? I was told normal was a setting on a dryer.

LOVE AND GOD'S ETERNAL BLESSINGS ON ALL OF YOU,

Reeva Parry.