ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2006 21:04:33 -0700
I am having second thoughts this weekend, based upon Gretchen's behavior and
other factors, concerning allowing her to stay in our home.  Pray, when you
think about it, because I do not believe my daughter is sincere and she is
so untrustworthy, it literally creates a spiritual atmosphere I don't like
being in.  So your prayers would be appreciate as I still try and get a
feeling from the Lord about how to handle all this with children and all.
My leaning, at the moment, is to reverse my decision to allow her to live
here.

Phil.