ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:45:28 -0400
Dear Brad,

As usual, your kind words of wisdom and insight have blessed me this
day.  Yes, a wounded spirit does cut deeper, and mine would have been
healed by now except for my disobedience in not heeding His instructions to
me.  I like what you say about justification.   Justified by His Blood,
Romans 5:9, and justified by His Grace,
Titus 3:7.
Thank you for your warm welcome back.

Love,