ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2014 14:14:43 -0500
Are you going through Hard Times?

Is it hard to focus on every day tasks?

Do you cry easily?

Are life's struggles weighing you down?

When we go through hard times, we need to be reminded of what Christ
went through when He was crucified and died for our sins. No one will
ever go through what Jesus did on the Cross.

He rose from the Dead and came back so that we might have life, and
have it abundantly.

Everything He gives us is a total Blessing!

He loves us so very much, that He wants us to give every single
burden to Him, and let our hurts become His hurts.

He wants us to share Everything we have with Him, just like we share
with our earthly parents, God wants us to share everything with our
Heavenly Father! He is our Daddy! He will wrap us up in His Loving
arms and hold us tightly! He will dry our tears.

Let us be Joyful Unto The Lord. Let Us give Praise every single Day
for Life, and for what Happiness we have in Jesus.

Let us Celebrate His Love and His Peace.

It's okay to weep for those who are hurting, and let us weep for Jesus.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.