ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vic Llanes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vic Llanes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 23:07:42 -0400
Phil, my trip to the Philippines I guess was all right for the most part.
The sense of belonging to my old home strangely enough is inordinately
absent. I don't fit in anymore. It seems I've taken too seriously the cause
of the Christian right here in America. Too much of a right-wing-nut now
grin.

The pastor friend whom I accompanied did not recover fully in spite that he
got all the treatment he needed. The Stroke was just too much for him. He
will be coming back on the 27 of this month. We were supposed to come back
together but my family here at New Jersey had another one of those emergency
situation so I flew back sooner.

Yes I saw my sister Christina Tina for short. She's all right but I feel she
endlessly goes up and down with her relation with God. My wife Carrie's
health is much improved now and I want to take this opportunity to thank
certain folks here on the list for standing with me in prayer.

Vic.