ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2010 22:32:52 -0700
Hi,
I am forwarding this request received from another list but have  been
having trouble getting all the million address etc.  away from it. God
bless,
Vinny
Urgent prayer request!
urgent prayer request!
Please pray for churches in India . Buddhist extremists in India burned down
20 churches
last night.
Tonight they plan to destroy 200 churches in the province of Olisabang .
They plan to kill 200 missionaries within 24 hours.
Right now all Christians are hiding in villages.
Please pray for them and send this mail to Christians you know.
Please ask God to have mercy on our brothers and sisters in India .
When you received this message, please send this urgent prayer request
forward.
Please pray for them and commit this matter in our Almighty and Victorious
Lord!
Sent via the email system at IMA.CC