ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 15:47:11 -0700
I know this sounds ridiculous to some but my office chair is falling apart
and I need a new one.  Actually, I need more than a new one, I need a better
one.  You know, it is just an every day office chair on wheels that you can
raise and lower and adjust the back?  Well, the knob, which turned out to be
plastic, just popped off a day or two ago.  It was under the chair and
adjusted the angle of the back rest.  Well, I can keep the back on but
without that big knob on it, there is nothing to keep it on and thus it
falls off, the back rest that is, if I am not careful.  Plus, I cannot sit
for very long without my back starting to hurt since I can't put much
pressure on the back rest.  Fortunately, right now I only have one regular
person coming to my office for prayer twice a week.  I have two or three
others who schedule every so often.  I need a good chair, though, because of
all the hours I spend at the computer as well as my prayer sessions which
are in-office.  I well remember moving everything back into this two room
office.  I needed a desk.  My daughter in law told me her parents had a big
wooden office desk they were trying to give away.  I took it.  It was as big
as my old metal office desk but in much better shape and it even has nice
sliding ball baring drawers.  So, now the chair.  Please?  Thank you, Jesus.

Phil.

Victory Isn't Something You Have; It Is Who You Are.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com