ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2008 22:05:13 -0500
Hi to all,
Sunday morning Hoshi fell several times because of weakness in her back
legs.  I took her to the vet on Monday, he did xrays and he said they didn't
show anything.  I took her back and he did blood work and again he said the
blood work is normal.  To make a long story short Hoshi and I are flying to
Denver and we will be visiting Sandy and Phil.  Sandy's vet will see Hoshi
and hopefully he can determine her problem and prayerfully it will be
treatable.  My vet here thinks it is not treatable but he does not have the
equipment to diagnose her condition.  At this time we are playing the
waiting game and it is nerve racking to say the least.
Thank all of you for your prayers, we need a miracle here that is for sure.
Virgie and Lady Hoshi