ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 17:23:24 -0600
Kathy,

Sandy and I know those feelings a thousand times over.  I crashed and burned
four years ago and largely because I felt like I had failed with Gretchen.
When the Lord taught me better, I ended up doing what I am doing now
instead.  There is a change coming, Kathy, in your life and in Gregs but it
will be for the better, in the long term.  In the short term, it is hell,
and the Enemy is going to try and destroy you and your family and your
marriage and your church in the process.  It still won't have anything to do
with you or Greg.  It has everything to do with the Enemy trying to kill,
steal, and to destroy.  I shouldn't tell you this but I felt it in the
Spirit a long time ago.  When this thing with Chris, him moving out and all,
began, I was up early one morning, sitting on our deck swing, and praying.
The sun was just coming up and it was mountain chill at that time of year.
I was praying for you and Greg and your family.  The Lord gave me a little
glimps of what you and Greg, and the church there, could be doing in the
future.  It wasn't just a pleasant thought but it was something I literally
felt inside and in my spirit.  I'm learning to listen to those types of
feelings.  The Lord is bringing you and Greg into that same place of
spiritual intimacy where you'll feel and hear the Lord's voice clearer than
anything you ever dreamed was possible.

Phil.