ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 19:58:15 -0600
I don't know. The only thing I can reason out is the test makes you think
mentally and so you are in thought, and when you are released of that
directive, you resort to the most basic of defaults which is probably what
most people associate. Red perhaps cause of blood or  red fire trucks or
the like, and the most basic tool is a hammer. What is weird is I first
pictured a Russian flag of red hammer and cikcle, and right off said red
and hammer.

Brad

At 08:54 PM 2/3/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Why a red hammer?  I don't get it!

Brad

   Man's way leads to a hopeless end, God's way leads to an  endless hope