ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 22:53:10 -0400
Ben called as I was doing the test, and wanted us to come, guess he was
worried about the surgery, I told the person reading the test, and she said
we could finish tomorrow or the next day, so I have a bit more time,  I just
want to cry though! not sure why, it's just that no matter how I try and
remember all those central nervous system and parasympathetic system andand
all the different hormones and the brain and the blood and cells, I feel so
overwhelmed, I'll be glad when all of this is all over.
Rhonda