ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:08:13 -0700
Kathy,

while I'm checking in for the flight, i usually ask if I can walk instead of
riding in the chair.  The important thing is not to wait until the agen who
is helping  you gets there.  By that time they are all set with the chair,
and it's less convenient to have you walk.  Even if you ask ahead of time,
you may end up in a wheelchair, depending on who helps you.  It's one of
those times when I wish I hadn't prayed for patience so much, LOL.

Continuing to pray for your dad and for the rest of the family--oh, and you
too.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com