ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 10:39:56 -0700
Hi all!

With my implant surgery coming up, I'd like to hear from anyone about tips
and tricks for blind people to set up instant messaging features on popular
services like Yahoo and MSN.  Also, I believe there is at least one chat
service that freezes the text so that you can read it at your own pace.  If
anyone would like to discuss these things with me, you can email me
privately, or, if you think it would benefit the group, you can write it to
EChurch, if it's okay with the moderators.  My address is:

Thanks, and have a great day!

I have something to share with you.  Please visit:

http://www.mypowermall.net/cgi-bin/pd/pd.cgi?showmpmcard=11941260560.55096435546875.card

Sharon