ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:09:19 -0400
Well Guys,'
The shingles are on.  The windows are still sitting in their packaging
inside the structure.  I think that tomorrow they will probably do the
windows and siding, but who knows.  There is also a plastic coating
inside, along the rafters and other rolls of insilation that, I think
will go along the roof.  Interestingly enough, this house is going to be
so air tight that they have to install a kind of air vent behind the
refridgerator so that there is a guaranteed air exchange in the house.
It kind of works along with the bathroom vents.  Kind of interesting, eh?
Kathy

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!