ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 13:10:58 -0400
I am young too 42  and I know this song...who yielded his life an attoinment
for sin and opened the life gate that all may go in...praise the Lord,
Praise the Lord, let the earth hear his voice, Praise the Lord, let the
people rejoyce, Oh come to the Father through Jesus the son, and give him
the glory, great things  He has done.
I grew up..well, actually attended a  Baptist church when I was a teenager
and we often sang this song.
Rhonda