ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 17:32:58 -0700
I made the mistake this weekend of singing.  Now, don't get ahead of me.  We
had our prayer group on Friday night and Vicki played and we worshipped for
awhile.  I could tell that didn't help my voice any so what do I do?  This
morning, Vicki played again for our worship and I sing like there isn't
anything wrong with my voice.  So, I would appreciate your prayers for my
voice.  My cold, which I got the day after Thanksgiving, is about all gone
but it nearly always effects my voice.  I've lost my voice before and that
is no fun.  I'm getting tired of coughing, too.

Phil.

Victory Isn't Something You Have; It Is Who You Are.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com