ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Littlekat10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 23:41:07 -0500
I'm wondering if it is a dream that shows you that you have a lot more work
to do.  The situation was really impossible and she was determined to fix it
anyway.  Could it be that you will be called upon to work God's will in a
really tough situation?  Could it represent the situation with George and
his family?  Wow what a dream!!!

Littlekat