ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:39:51 -0600
Carol,

Prayer is indeed a needful thing, but also laughter is meant to be healing
to the bones, sometimes  it is a hard thing to do in the midst of trials. I
pray it heals as well other healing needs to be in a position for a guide
dog too. I suppose I ought have posted a joke to start the laughter bit...
but I'm fresh out :). Imagine that, me, fresh out of words. Who'd a thunk it.

Brad

At 11:40 AM 1/14/2008, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>As some of you may know, for the past three months I have suffered quite a
>lot of pain following an unfortunate awkward fall, when I damaged my left
>Achilles tendon.  This particular joint carries the heaviest weight of the
>body and, what's more, can be the most problematic to heal from a tear.
>It's still not healing well and every few days, when I add just a little
>more movement/walking, it clicks, just hurts or whatever ...   Even
>walking round the supermarket can be too much for it!  Well, yesterday I
>added to it all when I fell sideways on our garden path, which is rather
>narrow and has become a little uneven and also has a little kerb down to
>the garden itself. Now, ow, ow, ow!  It's well and truly sprained the
>foot, though I don't actually think it's broken ... but I have a number of
>signs of previous broken bones I've been sure "would be OK" at the time of
>the injury, so maybe I'm wrong on that one.  I've lay on my bed and had my
>foot up almost all day today and this in itself is pretty restricting.
>
>Please pray everyone.  I do so want to have another dog and felt the Lord
>had opened that door wide last Summer when I was accepted for retraining
>after a lot of hard work and exercise.  Of course, the problem also
>exacerbates my back as I cannot put full weight on that foot.  I feel very
>discouraged about this, I have to say, ...
>
>Many people have already prayed ... but maybe you could also!  <Smiles>
>
>--
>Carol

Brad Dunse
http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Check out my site, take a look, have a listen to some sample tunes or
contact me if you are interested in a calendar date. Comments are always
encouraged and appreciated in the guest book area. Also feel free to sign
up to the newsletter to receive an occasional performance update. Its easy
as pie, your address stays with us, and we won't pound you with mail either
I promise... no worry!