ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2006 15:56:54 -0600
Dear Virgie,

Well, I slept some, but if I would get to bed no later than 11 PM
that might help some, but I've been staying up until mid night
reading email and recipes. <grin> lol.

Of course, if I go to bed early, then I wake up at 2 or 3 in the
morning, and it takes me several hours to get back to sleep, even if
I do get back to sleep, and often I don't.

I've done that where I didn't get any sleep for several days. It's
horrible, and I don't like taking anything to help me sleep. I tried
Melatonin, and it caused me to be very depressed, however I am
thinking of trying a lower dose again.

I guess it helps to try and go to bed at the same time every night,
and get up at the same time every morning. I'm sure you already know
that. <smile> I woke up at 6 AM this morning, but got up at 7 AM. I
know I'll be dragging soon, and tonight, it will be very hard to stay awake.

I'm praying for you. Have you tried listening to some really soft
music or nature sounds at night? Perhaps this might clear your mind,
but I have the same problem. I think of everything.

Praying for you and everyone who can't sleep.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson