ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2008 14:20:07 -0000
Hi there,

Forgive this personal note.  I'm having lots of trouble writing you off list
and your messages don't seem to be arriving so could you please check in
your email settings that you haven't inadvertently blocked me from sending.

<Big Grins>

I also asked if you could let me know if you have another email address
where I may reach you.   Perhaps you could reply off list about this.

Thanks.

Big hugs - and apologies to all for this personal post.

--
Carol