ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 19:33:19 -0500
thanks amy.

my mom was actually pretty up-beat today.  i've talked to her a few times
and she sounded pretty well!  so thanks all for the prayers!  they are
qppreciated.!
Jenifer gilley
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn