ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:34:26 -0400
Okay guys,
I have to make this quick in case Chris walks in.  We know that he was
getting high the past two nights.  We have arranged for a surprise drug
test with his probation officer for this afternoon.  Hopefully, Lord
willing, he will fail.  After that, since he is on conditional release, we
don't know what will happen.  In my opinion, chris has been treated more
than fair and he has abused that treatment, but the results are up to the
Lord right now.  I told you that there were more twists and turns to
come.  Greg and I are so mad that we want to just throw the book at
him!!  God must do what is right in this situation because He knows best
and He can be trusted to think clearly.  We're sure not!
Kathy