ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2013 10:27:56 -0500
Thanks, wondered how your dad was coming along.

Brad

Brad Dunse

You don't have to give loved ones the same old gift: card, candy, flowers,
etc. They're worth a gift that's as uniquely individual as they are.

With just a click of a mouse, find out what it meant to others to have a
Custom Song Gift written for their loved ones!