ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 07:12:03 -0400
I know this is off topic so please forgive me.
Dean Jackson from Humanware passed away at his home yesterday.  He was 26
years old.  The cause of death is unknown at this time.
I pray that he was a servant of our Lord Jesus Christ.
He will truly be missed.
I am asking all of you to please join me in prayer for him and his family.
Virgie and Hoshi