ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2016 01:45:07 -0500
Hello Cecily,
Thanks for the update on Mike.  I'm praying for him.
I'll try to call soon.
Father,
We know your plans for Mike are to prosper him, and not to harm him.
Put your vision for what you want him to accomplish deep in his heart.
Surround him with angels, and give his medical team wisdom.  May they
treat Mike like the royalty he is.
In Jesus Name.
Blessings to you all.
Donna