ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2008 16:08:41 -0000
Well, Sharon, we've waited a while for your big news and are so pleased to
hear, though of course saddened by the reports of others whose health is
very bad and who need such care.  Anyway, you be sure to keep us posted.
How far away will you move?  Will you still be able to get to DayBreak?

Praying for you in all of this and of course about your Dad.

--
Carol