ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:26:51 -0600
Hi Family,

It was as I thought. The attack was perpetrated by three of Trina's
brother's "associates", if such a polite term can be used.

She was coming out of a gas station, and, just as she started pumping
her gass, three people approached her, one girl and two boys. The boy
raised a Colt 45, while the girl hit her in the nost with brass
knuckles. They took sixteen hundred dollars from her. Apparently, she
had just received her pay.

The gas station called the police and the three of them were caught.
There were two guns, carried by the boys, while the girl had a knife.
Needless to say, that is why Trins did not put up a fight, not one little bit.

On Wednesday evening, the police notified Trina to come down the next
day, Thursday, so that she could try and pick them out of a lineup.
She did, and filed charges against them.

All that money had to be entered as evidence, so, she will be
receiving it back.

The physician would like for her to return on Monday, so that he can
further check Trina's nose, just to make certain that there are no
broken blood vesels up inside.

Just pray for her safety please. Where there are three of these
idiots, there are more. Bless-edly, she was not molested.

I luv all you guys for continuing to pray for my gentle friend. Oh,
and by the way, she measure for feet, nine inches. That's a meter and
some for those who do the Metric system.

Everyone have a bless-ed Good Friday, and a prayerful time with THE LORD.

Please pray for me, because I am consumed with worry, and all this
really acts on my PTSD.

Thank you, oh, so much family.

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

purple Mari