ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jackie Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2010 22:08:50 -0700
		Hi Friends,

I just wanted to ask if you would be with me in prayer tomorrow as I
sing "The Statue Of Liberty," at our church service.  I particularly
worry about this song as I am 61, and find it harder to reach those high notes.

As it will be the Fourth Of July tomorrow, we are having a special
celebration at church entitled "The Freedom To Worship," and are
using this as an outreach opportunity for our community.  Therefore,
your prayers would be appreciated for this event as well.

Thank you.  It is wonderful to be able to come to Christian friends
in fellowship and prayer.

God's blessings to all.  Have a safe and Godly day.

Jackie