ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 07:55:00 -0700
I have always loved Rich Mullins, but, until the
article found below, I haven't known much about
him.  Thank you so much for sending here for all to read.

In many ways, I have found that CCM is an
industry, turning out new bands as fast as they
can be discovered and polished up.  Our locak
Christian radio station has gradually become
boring and all too commercial, advertising things
which I do NOT believe have any place on such a
station.  They have grown repetitive and
predictible, so I have stopped listening and gone
to the country station instead.  I will check in
every once in awhile to find out what's new, but
the music is changing as well.  What happened to
Third Day anyway? I absolutely love them.  Now
they have had to make way for the likes of
different bands, whose genres, I do not like.

Purple Mari