ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2006 18:35:52 -0000
Hi there Jenny,

Well, we're just off to church but they don't intend to go on until
midnight, even if I do.  We'll probably end up back at home seeing the new
year in quietly, but if we get any other offers then we may well take them.

May the Lord's peace, power and protection rest on you all and abide with
you in an increasing measure in 2007.

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.