ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:56:14 -0700
Thanks for letting us know, Phil.  I know how hard it is to lose an animal
friend.  We had to have one of our bunnies put to sleep in January, and then
just last Saturday, the bunny we got to replace that one passed away.  I can
only imagine how much more difficult it is when it's a guide as well as a
friend.

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com/