ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:53:33 -0700
Hi Phil,
This is the first post I have seen from you since I have been back, and
since I'm too cheap to call, (smile) I wanted to publicly thank you for
being willing to write to the list owners and unsub me from those lists
after the mother board on my computer blew up.  I'm sure you have seen my
report about my last two months.  God bless.
Vinny