ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 05:31:38 -0600
I will be praying for your memory recall.  I know what it's like to study so
hard and feel like you are just spinning your wheels.  But in perspective,
you're right.  And you learned an awesome thing.  Concepts are the big
picture.  I'll be praying for you as I'm riding this morning.  Riding my go
no where bike.  At least my prayers can go somewhere even if I can't.

Vicki