EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2016 15:28:12 -0700
     We were not able to line up the usual 4-part member webinar series
over the summer. For that reason your memberships will be extended by 3
or 4 months.

We also made a change to our fee-based member webinar series. For years
these have been 4-part series for $225. Now we will be offering both
2-part series and 4-part series.

I also thought it was more than time we changed the password for the
member-only Web page and resources.

**** the member username is now easi (lower case)

** The member password is mem2016 also for the member-only page For
attending actual Webinars you use your name and no password.

The member page is still http://easi.cc/member/index.htm

TC Conference has upgraded its login page with clients for Mac, IOS and
Android as well as Windows. Some of the features you use in the room
require keystrokes and some use the control and alt keys. I believe the
Mac has a key that will do the same thing. The IOS and Android do not
which may limit some of their activity in the room. I personally
continue to recommend running Windows and Internet Explorer for the most
trustworthy connection.

(previous users of Windows will probably NOT need to run the client again)

Last we are lining up sponsors to support captioning. There will be
captions on this month's series.

Thur. Aug. 4 part 1 of using the WAV tool to check accessability. Thur.
Aug. 11 is part 2 of this series.

Instead of your having to register, you are welcome to arrive on
Thursday Aug. 4 at:

11 Pacific, noon Mountain, 1 Central and 2 Eastern

http://easi.cc/entrance.htm

You are also welcome to return for part 2 on Aug. 11.

I'll follow up soon with a reminder of your member privileges.

Oh this email list is distribution only and it does NOT permit discussion.

         Norm

Norm

-----

You received this email because you are subscribed to the Equal Access to Software & Information: (distribution list) (EASI) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to [log in to unmask]  No subject or message is necessary in the email.

For any questions or problems, contact the list administrator at [log in to unmask]