EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
john goldthwaite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 07:46:14 -0700
Try using cut and paste from the keyboard.  Use the
application cursor to move to the item on the left,
Ctrl C to copy it.  Cursor to the item on the right
and Ctrl V to drop it.  Try that and see if it works.

Date:    Tue, 27 May 2003 13:10:39 -0400
From:    Jennison Asuncion
Subject: accessible drag & drop activities?

Hello,

A popular interactive activity in eLearning
applications is the drag &
drop. For example, you might have a list of terms on
the left-hand side
of
the screen, and definitions on the right. The exercise
would be to move
the terms over to the appropriate definitions. I am
curious if anyone
has
developed a drag & drop activity that is accessible
specifically for
JAWS
users? I know that JAWS has a way to simulate dragging
& dropping, but
have yet to see it in action.

Thanks,
Jennison