EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 20:00:22 -0700
Hello Dick.  Can you kindly remind me how to sign off EASI list and sign
back on again?  Carolyn and I are going to Europe, and it's a pain having
all these lists to read from there.  So I'm gonna sign off for a while.

Thanks.
John

At 11:45 PM 10/8/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>>From: "UsableNet Announcements" <[log in to unmask]>
>>To: [log in to unmask]
>>Subject: Wired.com article on Web Accessibility with Jakob Nielsen
>>Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:55:08 +0100
>>
>>Hello
>>
>>In order to keep you up to date with interesting information and articles on
>>web accessibility, below is a link to an article on the subject by Wired.com
>>published on Wednesday 2nd which includes an interview with Jakob Nielsen.
>>
>>http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,55190,00.html
>>Reality Check for Web Design
>>By Kendra Mayfield
>>
>>Kind Regards
>>UsableNet Marketing
>>
>>Note: You have received this e-mail as you have either downloaded a free
>>copy of the Dreamweaver extension 508, used the free service on
>>UsableNet.com or you are a current user of LIFT products.
>>If this e-mail has been received in error, our apologies and you can
>>have us remove you details by responding to the e-mail with  "remove" in the
>>subject.
>
>Dick Banks
>CIO  EASI: Equal Access to Software and Information
>http://www.rit.edu/~easi

John Gardner
Professor and Director, Science Access Project
Department of Physics
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97331-6507
tel: (541) 737 3278