EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Wisdom, Ann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:43:35 -0500
You will have a great time and learn a lot!  I am from Toronto, ON and this
will be my second time going to CSUN.  You will find that a lot of Canadians
attend CSUN.

Everything is close by.  The Marriot and the Hilton are side by side and the
workshops are at both hotels.  There are some fast food places on the same
street that the hotels are located on.  You may want to go there (like
Denny's) as the hotels can be expensive to eat at.  The airport (LAX) is
just across the street.  When you make your reservation with the hotel, be
sure and let them know you will require their shuttle.  They will help you
at the airport to locate the telephone to call either hotel and will meet
you where you are.  This service is free.

EASI usually has many workshops that are very useful!  You won't want to
miss hearing Prof. Coombs or Dick Banks speak.  Everything is accessible.
You just have to be patient when trying to get an elevator.  There are quite
a few of us in wheelchairs, scooters, walkers and working dogs and just a
few elevators.

TIP:  If you know of a workshop that you want to attend and is of great
interest to you, be sure to arrive early as the seats go fast!  Have fun!  I
can't wait to see old friends and make new ones.  It's also a great way of
making contacts and networking.

Enjoy!

Ann E. Wisdom
Information Technology Analyst