EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Nissen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 20:18:05 GMT
Hi Pranav,

For an alternative to screen readers, see Emacspeak and WordAloud.
To try the latter, download from http://www.wordaloud.co.uk.
Source is not available for WordAloud, but may be available for Emacspeak -
I don't know.

Cheers from Chiswick,

John
--

--
Access the word, access the world! -- Try our WordAloud software!!

John Nissen, Cloudworld Ltd., Chiswick, London
Tel:   +44 (0) 845 458 3944 (local rate in the UK)
Fax:   +44 (0) 20 8742 8715
Web:   http://www.cloudworld.co.uk