EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pranav Lal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 09:16:15 +0530
Hi Cathy,

I agree about spreading the word about this technology. However, we must
not restrict ourselves to this technology alone. Other researchers are also
working on implants and there are technologies such as the vision
substitution technology at http://www.seeingwithsound.com, word about which
also needs spreading. We need a broad based and comprehensive effort and
need to tell people that there are a lot of options out there.

Pranav