EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Senge, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:31:20 -0700
John and Others,

One consideration in using Excel spreadsheets is having the ability to read cell contents, as well as formulas in real time as they are recalculated or edited.  Hard-copy braille doesn't provide without re-embossing the spreadsheet.  The JAWS screen reader provides this capability on the fly when navigating Excel spreadsheets.  Its a very nice feature if you want to take advantage of the power of the spreadsheet.

Just something to consider...

Jeff