EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ann Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:53:22 -0500
Hi all,

I can't make any technical suggestions, but WebCT is not truly
accessible.  One reason for this is that when in chat mode, it
continually scrolls and the speech synthe repeats the entire screen.
The message boards are OK, but it's really not friendly at all.  I
don't know how to make it friendly, I'm sorry, but I did want you to
know that I heard you and I'm eager to see the answer to your
question.

Ann P.

--
                        Ann K. Parsons
email:  [log in to unmask]                   ICQ Number:  33006854