EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
marvin hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 07:10:51 -0000
Greetings!
Good Afternoon!
Its Marvin here.
Could you please answer this questions for me.

When i have a cell or formula in excel and i want to put a comment in that
cell How do i go about doing that?
How do i hide the commenht from the cell once i have put a comment in that
cell or formula?
Please let me know how i do this with Jaws 37.
Please send today via [log in to unmask]
Cheers Marvin.