EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Comden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:26:11 -0700
Keyboard accessibility in other browsers is a problem as well.

Agreed that there is a continuum of accessibility for text that is related
to an indivdual's needs. My take on the original question was creation of
alt text for academic purposes -- that is a very targeted situation where
the consumer/requestor has some input concerning the process and product.

For Web-based resources, PDF format should only be done after accessible
HTML has been created.

-*- Dan