EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheryl Burgstahler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 08:43:25 -0700
This information can be found in the publication at
http://www.washington.edu/doit/Brochures/Technology/equal_access_uddl.html

Sheryl Burgstahler, Ph.D.
Director, DO-IT & UW Accessible Technology Services
Computing & Communications
University of Washington, Box 355670
Seattle, WA 98195
206-543-0622          FAX 206-221-4171