EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Nissen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 14:54:00 GMT
Hi Vivian,

You have given us little clue as to what you find difficult.
But saying that you find "drop and dragging" hard to do
suggests that you find using the mouse a problem.  This in
turn suggests that you find out how to use MS Access using
the keyboard only, as a blind person would.  If you don't
get an answer on this list, try a listserv such as blind-l.
To subscribe, send a message containing the line:
        subscribe blind-l yourname

BTW, if you have difficulty with reading print, because of
tracking the words across the page and back to the start
of the next line, try a word-at-a-time display such as
WordAloud.  You should find you can read text several times
faster than from a word processor or off the printed page.

Cheers,

John
--

--
Access the word, access the world! -- Try our WordAloud software!!

John Nissen, Cloudworld Ltd., Chiswick, London
Tel:   +44 (0) 845 458 3944 (local rate in the UK)
Fax:   +44 (0) 20 8742 8715
Web:   http://www.cloudworld.co.uk