EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Huskins, Wayne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:33:36 -0500
Hello Kathy, One package you might want to take a look at is called Macro
Scheduler. I am not sure if it will do what you want but it does have mouse
movement and click handling as well as some search capability. It also has
move to window which may help in conjunction with keyboard handling.

I have looked at the demo version 6.0 and it was quite powerful.

I just looked at the web page and they have a new version 6.2 and what is
even better perhaps is the Macro Scheduler VBScript Edition is a special
edition of Macro Scheduler that includes Microsoft Visual Basic Scripting
Edition. With this version you can
embed VBScript code within Macro Scheduler scripts, run VBScript subroutines
and evaluate VBScript functions.

You can get a demo at:

http://www.mjtnet.com/

Hope this helps